AIM
xcristylx

Oh Chell Oh Chell

I want to see more!!

George Sr loves Ice Cream George Sr loves Ice Cream

This makes me lol everytime.

EFN Episode 1: Lies EFN Episode 1: Lies

DAAAAAMMNNN!!

AWESOME.........JUST......AWESOME!

the way of my madness 1p the way of my madness 1p

ADRENALINE PUMPER

I can always go for some good ol' fasion action. The visuals were well done and it was an excellent choice of music keep it up. Overall well done

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

GREAT JOB

Thx, for showing love on my submission, The Black House, yesterday. Although I didn't get Front Page I still came in 9th against some heavy comp. Anywho Im here to return the favor. Awesome frickin flash. I loved the graphics & it was hilarious as well. Keep up the good work and CONGRATS!!! HYES!!

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

Racist!You made black women look like Jobless Ho's

My honest opinion on this, is that it was well animated, drawings were nice, but it was still no different from the rest of the series. NOW!.....You were fine on the black n white jokes up until the point where you started INSULTING Black Women! If you stereotype black women in this manner then it means that you are completely ignorant of what goes on in the black community. I can forgive, but I never forget. From one artist to another, watch what U say in the future and do some research! To everyone else who thinks black people shouldn't get offended by the fact that this cartoon Insulted the hell out of black women...............You need to really sit and think about this. He just made our women look like "Jobless HO's"

Royal Rumble II part 2 Royal Rumble II part 2

Great Job

WOW! That last guy that posted was really fucked up, but The animation was amazing. Keep up the good work.

The 10 should make u feel better about that last idiot.

On The Moon (episode 2) On The Moon (episode 2)

Pretty Good

Yeah, it didn't have a story, but it was still a great piece of work. Kinda reminds me of a Nickalodeon cartoon.

Forsaken - Episode 1 Forsaken - Episode 1

Nice!

Congradulations! Good F*ckin Job! Nuff said.

Salad Weebl Salad Weebl

WTF

I agree with the last guy. I don't know WTF were Newgrounds thinkin when they put this on. Terd of the week? YES! Frontpage? NO! This kinda stuff pisses me and other decent newgrounds artist off. It's unfair too! This cartoon was truly unoriginal, not funny, and an embarassment to both of those poor little toons. I can't hate the artist, but I can say that I dislike the artwork and whoever thought it was a good idea to frontpage this.